Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Eucalyptus

OHMYGOODNESS! I have placed a section in my sidebar for the Candle of the Month scents that I receive each month. I will list what the scent is and there is a link for you to click on if you would like a free sample of this mailed to you.


I don't have any samples of the current scent, Eucalyptus, available just yet, but I just had to post about it. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I should be very excited about this month's fragrance and I expected it to be overly strong. Boy was I wrong!!

It is wonderful!
Here is the description from the company: "This refreshing and invigorating scent will brighten any room. Calming and comforting, it is also soft and romantic." I just lit it and my house smells like a spa y'all!

If you would like to order this scent or any of our products, please comment on this post or email me at stacey at makesmorescents dot com. (weird looking I know, but for some reason I think we have to write it out like that on here.)

Have a Scent-Sational day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girlie I just spent the last 20 minutes reading your whole blog! Very interesting. You've inspired me to "re-invent" my own blog. I'm excited to get the Eucalyptus now - at first I thought I'd hate it - but now I can't wait! I'll check back often...take care.

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!