Friday, March 6, 2009

Good Weekend Finds

Updated to add:

* Do you love Smoothie King? Sign up for their "Kingdom" and receive a coupon for a BOGO 20 oz. smoothie of your choice. Then, you will receive offers periodically by email, as well as a coupon for a free smoothie on your birthday! Yea...we love free! :)



Okay so I'm in the process of learning all about the art of couponing. You may laugh, but there is truly an art to it. There are so many things to learn about the right way to go about saving money with coupons and deals and, while at first, it is a bit overwhelming to learn...I can't wait to share it with you.

In the process, I keep coming across some great freebies and deals that I can't just keep to myself.

I know I've had several people take advantage of the earlier post and I'm glad to hear!
By the way, the coupon for the Free Roastburger at Arby's is only good through Monday so get to printing! These really are good.

So, here are more!

* Go to http://www.oldnavyweekly.com/ each week for new coupon specials to print. This is really fun...you have to click around on the page to find the best coupon. But you can only print one and you can't share it! I read where there once was a coupon on there for $75 off of $100 purchase! That is unreal! (Hint for this week: Extra Extra read all about it!)

* Pay it Forward event with Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic. Print this coupon and use it as many times as you'd like from March 12 - 15th for 30% off! 5% of your purchase will be donated to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

* Go here for a FREE sample of Betty Crocker Warm Delights Mini's. You have to sign up for their email newsletter, but what a great way to get delicious recipes sent to you each week!

* Want a FREE Diet Dr. Pepper?

* RedBox FREE movie rental codes...Every Monday! During the month of March, you can get a FREE rental every Wednesday too! Go here to sign up and visit the RedBlog every Monday or Wednesday for the free rental code.

So for now that's it. See how fun this is? If you'd like to get a "coupon education" like me, visit http://www.becentsable.net/ and browse around.

Have a great weekend and be sure to give me some feedback! :)

No comments:

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!