Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rain Forest

"This recent blend is mysterious, with intriguing fragrances reminiscent of a lush rainforest."
What a great, clean scent for Spring! It is a beautiful green color.
You can go here to check it out, along with our other scents and products. Also, click here to enter my FREE drawing for a 16 oz. jar candle and soy soap bar.
Want to host an online e-party for me and get a FREE jar, scent of your choice? Super easy! All you have to do is send out an email inviting others to join the party. Then, you will get a percentage of the party total in FREE stuff. Just leave a comment below. Man, we're talkin' lots o' FREE things here huh?
Okay...for you faithful readers. I promise to get back in the blogging flow this week. I am working on 2 posts and will post one soon.
Have a great week. Oh and did I mention ~ FREE???

1 comment:

Barb said...

Stacy, I know it's been a while but I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for your soap. I love it. The smell is intoxicating and envigorating. I will be having to place an order soon! There's a thank you and a recommendation for your store on my blog.

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!