Monday, February 23, 2009

...for the "idiot" in all of us!

Great title for a post huh?

I am NOT truly calling you an idiot...or myself for that matter ~ I don't think I've done anything (yet) today to merit that name! :)

Fun recipe I thought I'd share with you. This was one of my granddaddy's recipes and it is SO good - you will love it!

Warning: I never said it was a healthy recipe, but it is good for you...your taste buds, that is!

IDIOT PIE

2 pie crusts
1 8 0z. package cream cheese
1 box confectioners sugar
1 med. container Cool Whip
1 can blueberry pie filling

Mix the cream cheese, sugar and Cool Whip together with a mixer and pour into pie crusts. Top with the pie filling and refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight until set.

* This makes 2 pies so you can cut the recipe in half if you'd like. Also, cut yourself a smaller piece than you think you want because it is pretty rich!

Oh but SO good...you'd be an IDIOT not to try it...(no offense) :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

That sounds very easy! Thanks for sharing!

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!