Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday...on Tuesday

Photobucket

So I meant to post this yesterday, but you know how that goes.

Here is our menu for the week:

Monday:
Hamburger Stroganoff

Tuesday:
Lemon Broccoli Chicken
Parmesan Baked Zucchini Crisps
Caesar Salad

Wednesday:
$5 dinner at church
OR
Meatloaf (these things are good!)

Thursday:
Hamburgers
Collard Greens with Cornbread

Friday:
??? Maybe dinner out ???

Need some menu planning ideas? Visit here for loads of great recipe ideas!

I don't get too excited over cooking usually. I love to bake! But, something about putting a hot meal on the table for my family - my husband - after he has worked so hard for us all day... Well, to say the least, it feels very rewarding.

Here's to dinner tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree.... It makes me feel good when Jed comes home & I have prepared a nice hot meal and then on top of that he actually enjoys it!! Even better :)

Kristen

Girl Raised in the South said...

'collard greens with cornbread' - gotta love the south in that! If my father had your address, he'd be showing up for supper!

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!