Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hello blogging world!!

Well folks, this is my very first blog ever! Will the well-known blog addiction begin here? Who knows. I figured I may as well catch up with the times and create my own blog. After all of the reading I've been doing of everyone else's pages, I thought this may be something I can do.

My concern is this: Most everyone's posts seem so creative and well thought out (for the most part.) Some, I wonder if they are sleep-typing or something. Is there such a thing...probably! But, I don't know how good my posts will be. I guess we will soon find out.

I'd really like for this blog to promote my candle business and help me build my "presence" online, but I know I'm not going to be able to help rambling on and on about my dear family.

Well, I've stayed up late creating this thing and I think I've done enough damage, per say, for the night.

Until tomorrow...or you never know...you just may get a "sleep-typer" post. If that's the case, I sure hope I don't embarass myself too bad.

Goodnight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice...I will be checking in on your blog from time to time. I am still teaching online courses for the University of Phoenix nursing program so I am always online. When are you going to the Candle conference in PA?

Cheryl French said...

Well, I certainly never thought my daughter would be a blogger! Not even quite sure what that is - but from what I've read, I don't think it's a bad thing. Actually, just wanted to post that I like what I've read. Dad and I have always been proud of the daughter you are - you are also an awesome wife and mommy. Keep up the good work!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I think you're starting out GREAT!

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!