Saturday, July 28, 2007

I Won...I Won!!

I entered into a drawing last week for a free design for my blog. And guess what??? I WON, I WON, I WON!!

Out of all of the drawings that I've entered over the years, I honestly can't remember ever winning so this is very exciting for me. What a great thing to win too!

So, before long, you will all be able to enjoy my wonderful knew blog design. I don't know how it will look yet, but I can tell you that it's gonna look great.

It will be done by Dawn at Barefoot Blog Design, http://www.barefootblogs.blogspot.com/. Take a look at some of the one's she has done. Thanks Dawn for pickin' me!!

So, I pray that I'm on a winning streak now (smile) and I've just entered into yet another drawing for a totally freeeee Insignia® 37″ Flat-Panel LCD HDTV from Best Buy that is up for grabs. You can click on this link or the one on the left of the page to enter yourself. You can only enter once and the drawing will be on August 17th. Be sure to pass the info. along. But only if you promise to split it with me if you win!! We can either have Joint Custody or Split-Screen (haha get it???)

I'll be sure and let you know about any other good giveaways. Well, unless I wanna keep 'em for myself.

Good night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I looked at some of her "stuff." Pretty awesome. I also visited some of the blog sites. Very interesting. I really liked several of them. Glad you won the "blog picture." Can't wait to see what it's like. Love you and hope you have a great night's sleep.
Mom

Marlo Peddycord Francis said...

Yeah for you!! Isn't winning stuff the best? Even if it's cheap "Made in China" stuff from playing ski-ball and winning enought tickets to cash them in!
Dawn just designed a site for me. It's so pretty! The address is
www.dreamedforme.blogspot.com
Enjoy your free upcoming design, and God bless!

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome Stacey... congratulations! wishing you the best... have a blessed day!

Joni

Amber said...

congrats on the win! Dawn does wonderful work, I know from personal experience, she did my personal blog.

God Bless,
Amber

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey Leigh! Your mom told me about your blog site....

Just wanted to let you know I visited it and will often!

You are one wonderful young lady and your Aunt Debbie sure is proud of you and loves you sooooo very much!

You're an awesome mom and wife.

God blessed us when he put you in our lives.

Love,
Aunt Debbie

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!