Monday, April 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

So, I think this may be the first time...maybe second...that I've participated in this. Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura over at Organizing Junkie and it's a great way for us to share with you what our dinner plans are for the upcoming week.


Actually planning out my meal for anymore than 1 day in advance is a daunting task for me. I am the type that is frantically trying to decide on dinner when 4:00 rolls around. This is not my forte, but I'm gonna try and do better.

Let me just tell you too that when you do plan out your meals, you will find that not only is it less stressful in the long run, but you do, in turn, end up saving more money at the grocery store. Now, I am all about saving some money...

So here goes:

Monday: Dinner with my girlfriends...potluck style (bring hubby home a plate)
Tuesday: Island Jerk Chicken with grilled pineapple, Caesar Salad, Bread
Wednesday: Dinner at church...$5.00 for meat, 3 veggies, salad, roll, sweet tea, dessert & coffee
Thursday: Salisbury Steak & Gravy, Roasted Seasoned Potatoes, Garlic Green Beans
Friday: Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole

Some time this week, I'll find an opportunity to make this: Microwave Cherry Crisp. This would be perfect with a creamy cup of coffee & some great friends to share it with.

No comments:

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!