Wednesday, September 5, 2007

WFMW - Works For Me Wednesday

This is my first WFMW post! It is a Brand-Loyal Edition.

Loads of people are posting today about brand name products that they cannot live without. Feel free to post a comment on here with your favorites if you would like to participate.

White Cloud Diapers - Oh my goodness. They are one of the least expensive brands and the best I've used! They work much better for me than the expensive one's and they certainly save you money! You can only get them at Wal-Mart so that is a bummer, but worth the trip!

Clorox Wipes - Oh that clean smell! These wipes are wonderful and great for keeping those counters clean. They don't leave streaks on your counters either.

Coffeemate coffee creamer - everyone knows how much I love coffee & generic creamers just don't cut it for me! This creamer (powder & liquid) is great and so smooth! They have some great flavors to choose from too if you get bored with the original.

Glad Force-Flex trash bags - Gotta have good trash bags right? These hold so much. You can just keep pushing things in 'em. I do slip and get other brands from time to time and always regret it.

WFMW is graciously hosted by Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer. Check it out to see what brands other people are loyal to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, let see...

Clorox wipes are a must for me...I love the smell that it leaves, so clean and fresh!

Blue Ribbon puppy pads (a.k.a. doggie diapers that you actually leave on the floor in case of accidents... You have to purchase those from Walmart as well.

At this time I am using Rimmel's extra lash (it is in the bright pink and black tube) Eyes are the first thing I try to look at when talking to others. Some are born with naturally, beautiful eyelashes and some just have to pray that they will come out with the longest, fullest mascara that can be purchased... (that is me. lol!)

Milo's sweet tea from walmart.. If my husband does not make it, that is what he will drink!

And lastly since I am a master chef, I love to purchase the Smart Ones (Weight Watchers) microwaveable dinners!! Ummm, good!!


Hey Stace this is very cute, I really enjoyed your blog.. You have such a way with words.. I enjoy your site so much, keep up the good work!!!

Love,
Tiff H.

Stephanie said...

Yay for your first WFMW!

Yup, we love the Forceflex bags. It's amazing how much garbage you can fit into one of those.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Ok no more lurking for me. I will be a regular commentor. I love your blog. It is a great witness and testimony of your life.

mailbrf@aol.com

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!