Saturday, September 1, 2007

Are you really there?

I just have to say that I have so many of you telling me each week that you read my blog, but I'm beginning to wonder...

You guys never comment! You know what that makes you right? They call "people like you" --- dadadadum..."LURKERS."

Hey, I'm working on my creativity when it comes to my posts. I know they tend to not be all that exciting. But, I'll get there...I hope.

I have loads of things to blog about when it comes to my girl, but I don't want to blog about "mommyhood" all of the time. It's just so much fun you know?!!

So, is there anything in particular that you would like for me to blog about? Challenge me here.

Are there any questions that you would like to get an answer to or hear other folk's opinions on?
Is there a certain subject that we could maybe stir up some good conversation on?

Let's make it interestin' (but clean)!!

No comments:

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!