Sunday, August 12, 2007

Let's Fly Away

Well, I am getting ready to head to bed soon. It is only 8:50 and that is extremely early for bed around our house. I don't know if my body will know what to do!

I am flying to PA at the crack of dawn in the morning for a convention with my candle business. It is my first time ever attending and I am soooo excited! My mother and E will be coming with me and this will be a fun adventure. OHHHH flying with a 2 year old! Should we all drug up? joking...

The company will be announcing new products to our gourmet line and I will be posting one day this week with the exciting news. (for those of you who actually care - haha) You can visit here to learn more.

So, until then...I hope you all have a blessed & prosperous week and I look forward to writing again!

Oh and please pray for our safety as we travel & our sanity! Getting up at 3:00 a.m. will not be easy, but by the time you've read this, we will already be well on our way.

Nite Nite!

No comments:

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!