Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Let's Talk Folks!

I am stealing this idea from someone else's blog...who stole it from someone else's blog. But, it sounds like fun to me.

It is not always easy-peasy to come up with stuff to talk about on here. And I wanna mix it up a bit.
So, this is a neat idea and a chance for any of you readers...whether you know me or not...to ask me anything you want. Anything at all. You can ask me deep questions or silly stuff. You may think you know me good enough, but I could surprise you! (smile)

Of course, depending on the question, I have the choice of not answering. But, I am confident that I would want to answer them all. Please pass along the link so that others can ask too.

Just leave your questions in the comment section of my post. Then, I will be quick to post my answers.

And, if you have a blog, please be sure and leave a link to it so that I can ask you a question too.
Oh goodness...why do I feel nervous? Ask away!
How silly am I gonna feel if I don't get any questions...?!

5 comments:

Tarrah said...

I have a question for you in a couple different forms.

What would the perfect day out... with your hubby look like?
With your children look like?
With your girlfriends look like?

Anonymous said...

So far, what has been your most rewarding experience in raising E?

Anonymous said...

If you could be or live anywhere else than where you are now, where would it be and why?

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey,
As a stay at home mom, what are some of the major challenges you face?
What would you change?

D

Brittani's Holding Little Hands said...

Is it too late to ask?? I'll take my chances.

What does a typical day in your house look like?

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!